This recipe of beef with broccoli is an Asian beef main dish. As you can see on its name, this dish is mainly comprised of beef and broccoli combined with different sauces for that delightful Asian flavor. This savoring dish is very easy to make. Flavored using beef, broccoli, oyster sauce, soy sauce, beef broth cubes, garlic, onion, ginger and salt and pepper to taste. keep this recipe so it comes handy once you need a satisfying beef with veggies dish for your lunch or dinner. Try it to experience the meaty, full of flavor and palatable taste. Enjoy!
- 1 kilo beef, slice into strips
- 1/2 kilo broccoli, sliced
- 4 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 beef broth cube
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper
How To Cook Beef Broccoli Recipe:
- Boil the brocolli for about 3 minutes, remove from water and set aside.
- Place beef in a casserole or pot then put salt and pepper.
- Boil the beef in 2 cups water until tender. Add water if necessary then remove from the broth and set aside.
- In a saucepan saute onion, garlic and the beef . Stir fry for a few seconds then add 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce and beef broth cube and stir cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the broccoli and stir cook for a few seconds then serve hot.