Looking for a sweet salty tastes along with the lean meat of chicken that explodes flavor in your mouth? Well, lucky here we have this brown sugar garlic chicken recipe that can cheer your senses with a dish that seems like ordered in an exclusive restaurant, in addition to the fact that you personally made it a very easy way, then this garlic brown sugar chicken is the right choice for you. This chicken is made flavorful and delicious by sauce with garlic which are boiled until almost caramelized. Other ingredients such as brown sugar, vinegar, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, cornstarch and water. This well balanced ratio of ingredients gives the meat a really special taste. Try it now and happy cooking!
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C vinegar
- 1/3 C ginger ale soda
- 4-5 large cloves garlic, minces
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 Tbs corn starch
- 2 Tbs water
How to Cook Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken Recipe:
- Place chicken in a 6 qt crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, ginger ale, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Pour over chicken breast. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hrs.
- Remove cooked chicken from slow cooker and and cover loosely with foil. Pour cooking liquid into a sauce pot and heat to boiling. Combine the cornstarch and water, in a small bowl. Remove pot from heat and whisk in the cornstarch mixture. Return pot to the heat and whisk until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Shred chicken and place in a serving bowl. Pour thickened glaze over chicken and toss to coat. Serve with rice or noodles.