Searching for a sweet, creamy and fruity snack or perhaps a dessert? Then you are at the right recipe! This fiesta float is basically a type of an icebox cake which consists of sweetened whipped cream, graham crackers and fruit cocktail. Actually, this one is the easiest dessert recipes you can make as it requires not baking at all. This was introduced by US to the Philippines and became really popular because a lot of Filipino’s do not own an oven and this was the next best thing to make at home that resembles a baked cake. This is commonly server during Filipino special occasion. An another version of float graham. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers, condensed milk, cream and different fruits. You should try this recipe now!
- 1 pack (200 grams) Graham Cracker
- 2 packs (250 ml each) All-Purpose Cream (refrigerated)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained)
How To Cook Fiesta Float Recipe:
- Arrange pieces of graham crackers to cover bottom of an 8” x 8” or similar pan.
- Mix all-purpose cream and milk. Spread a portion on top of graham crackers.
- Arrange a portion of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail over cream. Repeat layering using the remaining graham, cream mixture and fruits.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
- Optional: Crush remaining graham crackers and sprinkle on top. possible substitutes: 50-60 pieces broas, milk biscuits or chocolate cookies
- Makes 16 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: Milk is rich in calcium and promotes strong bones and teeth.