French toast has been one of the favorite breakfast. No wonder that there are many versions of ways to cook it depending on the many possible ingredients that can be used. This dish never fails on satisfying many cravings. The version we have here uses sliced bread, milk, eggs, and butter. This thick slice of bread soaked in a mixture of beaten eggs with milk, then toasted in a frying pan, and served with butter and maple syrup, this has to be one of our favorite, and most indulgent, breakfast dishes. If you are looking for a simple and yet delicious way you can cook your French toast, then you should not miss trying this recipe.
- 6 pieces of sliced bread, cut diagonally, edges removed
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 eggs, beaten well a dash of salt
- Butter or oil to grease frying pan.
How To Cook French Toast Recipe:
- Dip each triangle of toast into the egg-and-milk mixture’
- Heat frying pan over low fire, and brush some butter or oil evenly on it.
- Put toasts on the pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle sugar on toasts, if desired.