Bread rolls on Pinoy kitchens is not new. Who can resist its total savoring taste mainly form cheese and ham? If you are looking for a simple recipe version of it, then this ham and cheese rolls is perfect that you should try. Using other ingredients aside from the ham and cheese like white bread, mayonnaise, eggs, and bread crumbs, this dish is made irresistible. Preparing it is so easy you just have to flatten the bread loaf, put mayonnaise, ham and cheese on it and then roll the bread. Dip it on egg and roll it again in bread crumbs. After that deep fry it and drain. Just that simple and easy and you can have this delicious ham and cheese rolls on your plate. Happy cooking!
- 4 slice white bread
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or sandwich spread
- 1/8 block quick melt cheese, cut into sticks
- 2 slice spiced ham, halved
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs oil for deep frying
How To Cook Ham & Cheese Rolls Recipe:
- Flatten bread with rolling pin.
- Put mayonnaise or sandwich spread on bread.
- Add spiced ham and cheese stick, Roll tighly.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll on bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Slice diagonally into smaller pieces, if desired.