One of the all-timed favorite is this lasagna that is a great way to feed a crowd and a perfect dish to bring to a potluck. It freezes well. It reheats well. Leftovers will keep you happy for days. This recipe is easy to prepare though it looks complicated. Lasagna also have wide varieties of ways to cook, however, the version we have here uses ingredients such as ground beef, lasagna noodles, cheese, butter, all-purpose cream, evaporated milk, garlic, onion, red bell pepper, tomato sauce flour and oil for sautéing. You should give this recipe a try especially if you are looking for a delightful way to enjoy pasta. Try it now and happy cooking!
- 1 kilo ground beef
- ¼ kilo lasagna noodles
- Quickmelt cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 medium can all- purpose cream
- 1 medium can evaporated milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 green or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 big can tomato sauce flour
- Oil for sautéing.
How To Cook Lasagna Recipe:
- To prepare beef mixture: Saute garlic and onion. Add ground beef and bell pepper. Pour tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes or until beef is tender. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- To prepare sauce; Melt butter in a saucepan, then add evaporated milk and allpurpose cream. Add quickmelt cheese and flour. Stir until sauce thickens, then set aside.
- To prepare pasta; Cook lasagna noodles base3d on instructions on the wrapper. Drain and set aside. Pour substantial amount of sauce evenly on a pan. Put a layer of cooked lasagna. Spread beef mixture and sauce on top of each layer. Fill the pan with layers to desired thickness. Bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes.