- 3/4 cup mango puree (homemade, canned, or tetra)
- 1 block (250g) cream cheese
- 1 can (170g) cream (Nestle Cream)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (or crush whole Graham Crackers)
- 75 mg or 1/3 cup butter (unsalted)
- ripe mango tidbits (optional for toppings)
How To Make Mango Cheesecake Shots:
- Mix Graham Cracker Crumbs and melted butter (you could also use food processor).
- Place in the bottom layer, fill up about 1/4 of the glass.
- Refrigerate while preparing the rest of the cake
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, cream, and sugar then mix well (you could also use food processor)
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Add mango puree and mix well.
- Use 1/2 of the mango puree mixture and combine it with the cream cheese mixture. Gently stir until completely mixed. Set aside the other half of the Mango Puree mixture for later.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker base and fill about 3/4 of the glass. Refrigerate for another 10-30 minutes.
- Gently pour in the remaining Mango Puree mixture as the third layer. You may opt to add Mango tidbits. Refrigerate overnight. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Image Credit: lifesugarlove.wordpress.com