- 1 kg ripe mangoes cut into small pieces
- 1 medium-sized can condensed milk (around 250 ml)
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 4 cups water
How To Cook Mango Ice Candy Recipe:
- Place 4 cups water in a casserole.
- Add 1/2 cup cornstarch.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the casserole on slow fire while stirring the contents. Don’t boil.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat. Allow to cool. NOTE: Make sure that the mixture is cool or the plastic wrappers will burst!
- Use a funnel for easy transfer of the mixture to the ice candy wrappers.
- Freeze. Serve and enjoy!