- 500-grams Chinese Tofu
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 finger chilies, sliced
How To Cook Max’s-Style Sizzling Tofu Recipe:
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Cut up the Chinese tofu into cubes and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, parsley, and pepper. Mix well, and add water until desired thickness is achieved. Adjust taste accordingly.
- Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring for two minutes, then add the bell pepper and continue stirring for one more minute.
- Take your heated sizzling plate and add a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Saute garlic and onions until cooked, add in the tofu and mayo dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sliced finger chili and more onions.