- 3 kl cassava
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200 g grated coconut
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
How to make Nilupak Na Balinghoy:
- Peel and cut cassava into cubes, boil them until they become soft (not soggy).
- Mash it manually (or you can use blender).
- After mashing, transfer it in a deep pan
- Added milk, grated coconut and butter into mixture.
- Mixed manually (in low heat), until well blended.
Alternatively, you can grate the cassava or use the food processor to mash it.
Image: Don Benitos (instagram)