This Filipino style no-bake mango cheese cake recipe is a really must keep. Basically, this is a another variety of soft and sweetened dessert. Cheesecake usually consists of soft cream-cheese on hard biscuit crust then topped with mango glaze. Best to serve when chill, this no bake mango cheesecake is simple and delicious. Well, the most difficult part of making it is waiting while it sets in the fridge. So you better prepare it beforehand and serve it the next day for dessert or an excellent break time snack. This is made delectable using graham crushed, butter, sugar, cream cheese, all-purpose cream, powdered sugar, vanilla syrup, fresh mango and gulaman. Try it now and enjoy!
- 1 cup of graham crushed
- 4 tbs of melted butter
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 pack all purpose cream chilled
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla syrup
- 2 fresh mango (make these mango into mango puree and also need some mango slice for toppings)
- 1 Mr. Gulaman
How to cook No-Bake Mango Cheese Cake Recipe:
- Let’s do the crust first!. Pour the crashed grahams into pan. After that add the melted butter
- Let’s do the filling!. In a bowl add cream cheese, chilled all purpose cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix them well until it’s fluffy!
- After mixing the filling of our cheesecake pour this in cake pan. Let it chill it for 30 minutes
- Now dissolve 1 tbsp of Mr. Gulaman into 2 tbsp of warm water. Mix it. After mixing add this to your mango puree and mix again.
- After waiting for 30 minutes, add now the mango puree. Pour it over on the cream cheese mixture.
- Final touch! Decorate the top of our cheesecake with mango slice. Then put it in fridge for 2-4 hours or overnight. Enjoy your No bake Mango cheesecake! Share this recipe to your friends!