Looking for an easy and quick pancake recipe that can get along with your always on the go lifestyle? Then your search is over using this pancake to go recipe. Basically, pancake is made from a simple batter of eggs, flour, milk and baking powder for leavening. Take note that you can use different types of flour if you want to experiment with whole wheat or buckwheat. However, this recipe uses pancake mix, buttermilk and fruits jam. You can also add different fruit to the mixture. The batter can be made from scratch in about the same time it takes to make toast. But that time is so short you should consider these an everyday convenience food, not a special-occasion feast. Try this pancake to go recipe and have a delightful breakfast in just few moment. Enjoy!
- 1 (250gms.) pack pancake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup best fruits jam
How To Cook Pancake To Go Recipe:
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
- Brush pan with buttermilk and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter mixtureonto the pan.
- Cook until bubbly then turn and cook the other side.
- To assemble, spread buttermilk on the mini pancakes.
- Top with best fruits jam and another piece of pancake to make a sandwich. Makes 10 servings