This recipe is a very tasty pork dish that works best when you pair it with warm rice. The dish looks similar to adobo however, its taste is totally different. Unlike adobo, soy sauce and vinegar are not used to cook this dish. Instead, it is in oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Butter is also added towards the end. One great tip for a savoring pork loin salpicao is to make sure to use the tenderest part of the pork: the tenderloin. The reason behind it is simple. This dish takes only a few minutes to cook. Pork tenderloin is already tender to begin with. It does not need to be cooked for a longer amount of time. You should not miss trying this dish especially if you are looking for something really delicious pork dish to pair with arroz caldo. Try this delicious and very tasty Pork Tenderloin Salpicao recipe.
- 1/2 kg pork loin
- 2 garlic cloves (for marinate)
- 3 garlic cloves (for garnish)
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil (for marinate)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (for sauteing)
- 1/2 cup water
How To Cook Pork Loin Salpicao Recipe:
- Toast garlic for garnish and set aside.
- Prepare marinate. Mix pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce, canola oil, garlic, and water. Marinate for 1 hour or longer.
- Saute marinated pork until brown.
- Serve with garlic as garnish.